The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Durham NC For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
They are used for the temporary storage of waste materials and help in disposing of the waste generated from a new construction or home remodeling project in the Raleigh area. Hiring your local trash hauling service does not clear vast tons of waste at a go; moreover, it will bring about additional charges regarding fuel and transportation since the trucks that carry dumpsters aren’t large enough to carry all your waste in a single trip. Dumpster containers are obtainable in different sizes from 10 to 40 yarders. They have weight restriction on each container and any extra haul away will incur extra charges over the overall rental cost. One thing that needs your attention here is the tonnage of trash that is disposed into the dumpster.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Durham, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Dumpster rentals appear very simple, right? Well, before you place your container order there are some things you need to be aware of. We must emphasize the need to choose just the right size of dumpster in order to avoid inconveniences. Twenty and thirty cubic yard size receptacles are probably the most widely used, but a smaller ten cubic yard and large forty cubic yard bins are commonly available. Materials like tiles, fixtures, and other debris take up a lot of room and you will need enough space in your dumpster if you are dealing with materials such as these. The basic sizes and a bit about each are listed below.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
10 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 11’ long: This is one of the smallest size dumpster bins for rent. For example, let’s say you’re wading through your attic. It is a perfect choice, too, when you are re-doing your lawn and you have a significant amount of yard debris to dispose. These small dumpsters are ideal for small home cleanouts or minor home improvement projects.
20 Cubic Yards – This is an ideal dumpster size for most clean out projects. These dumpster containers are mostly preferred for business and home cleanouts, room demolitions, and remodeling.
30 Cubic Yards – 5.25 ’ tall by 20 ’ long: This waste receptacle is best for medium-to-large jobs; for example de-cluttering, interior home renovation or other interior projects. It’s particularly designed for medium to large projects. You can put any item inside the container so long as it is not on the list of prohibited items, so keep this in mind to ensure a smooth disposal of your junk. Whatever, make sure you do not place any material inside the dumpster that is listed by your rental company as prohibited.
40 Cubic Yards – 6.5’ tall by 22’ long: These are the big boys in the world of dumpster rentals. This dumpster container is the largest that is typically available to the average small business or consumer. That does not mean it is the size you need, but it does mean that it can be the most convenient size if you have a great deal of debris you have to clear out.
How Much Does a Dumpster Rental Cost in Durham?
Anyhow, feel free to call us at 919-636-6996 and ask for a free quote. There are a number of factors that can affect rental costs. There are some companies that bill per ton of what is taken out while some will add a rental charge. We’re devoted to surpassing our clients’ expectations, while gaining their respect and trust. Here are some variables that affect dumpster costs:
1. Size: length of Rental – Apparently, the dumpster sizes are not all that matter when calculating the rental cost; the rental period is just as important. If you need a dumpster rental container for more than seven days, you’ll have incurred some additional charges. In addition to that, we have longer rental periods and superior terms than many of our competitors.
2. Type: Depending on your junk removal needs, you are likely looking to rent a front loading roll-off container. Large containers are costly and can consume a lot of room. This type of waste receptacle is perfect for temporary waste removal; you fill it in yourself, and then the trash is picked up and hauled away. Here now are the types of dumpster that can affect pricing.
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
3. Contents: Always remember to ask about the forbidden items list when making inquiries. Otherwise, placing forbidden items in the dumpster may incur some additional charges. Fines and additional fees might result in case of such an attempt. Sadly, many homeowners don’t know this and do not bother to find out about it until they receive the total bill. Here are the different types of contents that can affect pricing.
- dumpsters for junk
- dumpsters for dirt removal
- dumpsters for yard waste
- dumpsters for concrete
- dumpsters for dirt
- dumpsters for roofing
- dumpsters for shingles
Do I Need a Permit?
After all, you only require permits in Durham North Carolina if you are placing a dumpster on public property. A permit is required if the waste receptacle is placed on public property. If you manage to keep the container inside the house of building, then you probably do not have to go through the process of securing a permit.